Visible Impact is looking for three young people from each of the seven provinces in Nepal (21 young people in total) to advocate for the effective implementation of the commitments made by the government on Family Planning beyond FP2020.
The selected young people will work as a “Family Planning Champion” and will have opportunities to capacitate themselves on family planning and its advocacy while also being able to design and implement advocacy activities at the provincial level as well as national level.
Over the period of April 2021 to November 2021, the Family Planning champions will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the advocacy boot-camp for two days on SRHR and Family Planning conducted by Visible Impact.
- Develop an action plan for conducting advocacy activities on family planning at the national and provincial levels.
- Plan and conduct community/peer sessions and lobby meetings with the concerned government body in each province on family planning after receiving training.
- Assist Visible Impact in conducting social media campaigns and live sessions.
- Support in conduction of provincial consultations to be conducted by Visible Impact.
- Participate in the national level sharing event (consultation outcomes) of Visible Impact.
- Collect and document all required, relevant and important data regarding the activities conducted.
- Regularly communicate with the Program team at Visible Impact regarding the progress and challenges of the activities being conducted.
- Submit an activity-wise report to the Program team at Visible Impact.
- Ensure Visible Impact’s visibility, profiling, and representation at all relevant forums at the local and provincial levels.
Interested applicants are to fill up the google form with the provided application link. The selected candidates will be notified via email. In case of any queries please kindly e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us your query on our social media platforms.
Application link: http://bit.ly/applicationformFP
Adhikari is a founder of publichealthglobe.com and a public health enthusiast aiming to create an impact on the community all across the globe. A true believer of Prevention is better than cure.